Saturday, April 28, 2007

In-flight movies

I'm thrilled with the inflight entertainment options for my trip. Although I've seen about half of the films there's still a bunch of movies I've would like to watch, and several I'd be quite happy to see again.

Top of my list to see for the first time on the flights are:
  • Becomming Jane

  • Breaking and Entering

  • Miss Potter

  • Music and Lyrics

  • Hollywoodland

  • Ten Canoes

  • Kenny

  • The Good Shepherd

  • The Pursuit of Happyness

  • Night at the Museum

  • Blood Diamond

  • Man of the Year

  • Borat

  • The Painted Veil

  • Freedom Writers


In the full secltion there's no horror films or scifi, and pretty mild thrillers. I guess they can't have people screaming halfway through the flight when they get to a scary part.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home